Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Love Pug is Sad :(

Alas,

The love pug is not perfect and doesn't always do things they way they should be done. The love pug sincerely hopes that the person he made sad doesn't stay sad. He just wanted to be honest with that person and sometimes the truth hurts and makes others sad. It isn't easy being a love pug. The love pug just wants this person to know that his feelings were expressed in the wrong way, that he is truly happy for them, but that he hopes they can try to understand why he feels the way he does.

Sigh, I hope so.

The not so loveable pug :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Pug...don't be sad. You know I do understand you...how? Because that is how I felt at one time when I needed to be on my own and leave the country. Everyone thought it was selfish of me, but I HAD to do it.

I just hope you know, Love Pug, that I want the same thing you do. I am hoping all works out so that I end up with a different choice in a different location:) If my dreams could come true, that would be it.

I love you, Love Pug, but I don't want to live where you are living:) I need somewhere where I can ski!!!!!! But if it happens to turn out that way, please know that it wouldn't be because that was my number one choice. If It happens to be a choice between that and staying in the same dead-end I am in now, well, I need a new start too. But I promise that when I make my decision I will keep you and your feelings in mind!

And you are still very loveable, don't you worry!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home