Monday, March 07, 2005

When you're having fun.......

Where's a pug to start? What an adventurous weekend! The masters took me rock climbing. You know, this Wisconsin place ain't all that bad. I had a bit of a difficult time pulling the master up and down the mountain, but we made it and really enjoyed the view from the top. I made sure they took plenty-o-pics so you all can see my amazing athleticism, they will be posted up here later today. I might add that I look pretty buff! Afterwards, they took me to the pet store where there was some sort of puppy convention. They wouldn't let me play however, saying I was too old (mind you not too big since many of the young pups were larger than me) to play in the pen. Man that looked like fun. Instead I had to sit out and watch the masters pick out cat food, bleh! They then proceeded to make me look at cats! The injustice, I tell you. I didn't even get to pick out a toy. But at least I got to sniff some great tail! Even one of the ladies was one of those aggressive types, oh yeah, she was hot, I should have gotten her tag number! All in all though, there was plenty of good food, attention and adventure this weekend and it was a lot of fun. I only wish all weekends could be like this one. C'est la vie, je ne peux pas avoir tout ce que je veux! Alright. Time to go back to reality. But never forget, my faithful fans, that I am here to advise and entertain you!

Au revoir!
Le pug d'amour


I tawt I taw a puddy tat!!!!



Aha, finally, a photo worthy of my match.com profile! Je suis irresistible!!!



I sense danger somewhere in zee distance.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Pug...I need some advice. I, too, want to put my profile up on match.com, but I have no idea what I need to say and what kind of photo I need to post in order to attract the opposite sex! Please, help me!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home