Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Charisma is the key....

Oh my little friends, where to begin? You seek advice on attracting the opposite sex? While not revealing my personal secrets, after all, I could lose all my pug "play" I can give you a few hints with your match.com profile. First! No match.com! I recommend a much higher quality website where viewers can give you feedback and you can do the same. What is this wonderful site you ask? Why http://ratemypuppy.com of course! Second, your photo should be a full body shot, others want to see those beautiful teeth, those ears and those lovely hind legs. Oh yeah, and don't forget to include your tail in at least one picture, it is by far the most important part! Third, and last, do not bore readers with a long list of likes/dislikes, get to the point, let them know you're not wasting any time, that you'll go straight up and take a sniff, because the bottom line is, if they don't smell right, they're not worth your time! I hope that I have been of some help to you and your profile. Que tenga un buen dia!!

Sinceramente,
El Pug de Amor

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Well...good advice, but tell me this....how does one get a certain love pug to stop peeing on appliances???

Or for that matter, how does one stop ALL domesticate pets to stop peeing on appliances?? ;)

Saturday, March 12, 2005 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger thelovepug said...

Whats wrong with peeing on appliances? Isn't that what they are there for? A refrigerator, in my opinion, is the best place to pee. Afterall, all that food, and my scent to mark it!

Please explain to me the problem here!

Ruf.

Monday, March 14, 2005 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home