Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Its been awhile..............

Well, what can I say, I'm a busy dog. I am under a new training program. Its called, "Operation: don't let Deccy chew, pee, crawl on or destroy anything" a.k.a. "Operation: NO FUN!" I was a bad boy apparently yesterday, I chewed on the master's toy that he puts in his ear all the time. He wasn't happy. I thought we had an understanding that anything left out was fair game. I guess the rules have changed, I have a feeling this new chick that's been around a lot has something to do with it. I don't even get treats for coming in the door anymore. Gosh! Anyhow, I am starting to remember, or at least starting to listen, to the master when he tells me to get off the furniture, but it sucks cause that's the best place to play or sleep. One cool thing that did happen was that I was brushed for the first time ever yesterday, and man did it feel good! I could have sat there for hours! He can do that anytime as far as I am concerned. On the love side of things, the new lady master seems to be genuine but not always happy with me. I do get a lot of kisses though. At least my "buddy" is happy. Thats good. And as for me, well no prospects for now. There is a sweet young thing that lives just down the street from the farm. She's a golden retriever/something mix and she's big and beautiful, but she's already bigger than me and I'm full grown! My opportunity is slowly fading with each passing day. Oh well, someday I'll find my love. Its only a waiting game for now.

Cheers-
The Dexter

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pobrecito...tu mereces mucho mejor que eso.....;)

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home