Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Dude, its about time!

Man was he gone a long time! I almost forgot who I belonged to. But all is back to normal and I am with the master once again. We got to hang out on the farm yesterday and this morning, that was great. Man did I miss him. I am hearing there are plans for this new chic in his life to become permanent. I like her alright, but she is going to have to earn my love! :D Anyhow, I know its been a long time since I've posted, but when you're without your favorite person, the inspiration and motivation doesn't come easily. I am thrilled the master is happy and has found his mate. Now its my turn!

We shall see......
Love ya'll
The luvo pugo

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah Pugman...but you are only what...1.5 years old?? So what is that, about 11 years in human age?? LOL I think you should help me find myself a wonderful, loving, spiritual, intelligent, gorgeous rogue of a man! I've been waiting 30 years, mind you! So hop to it and FIND ME my soulmate!!!! :D

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 1:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home