Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm Sad

My buddy is gone. We don't know where he is. Rusty, the farm puppy, only a couple of months old, disappeared Thursday night and there is no sign of him. I am so sad. I have nobody to play with. Nobody to explore with. Nobody with four legs to greet me when I come home to the farm. Gone are the days of fun and excitement. I thought it was bad when Fudge died 6 months ago, but now that Rusty is gone, I have to sit out on my leash all day, alone, waiting for Aaron or Laura to come and take me in. Nobody to talk to. Gone. I hope Rusty is happy wherever he is and that he didn't have an accident or anything. :( Pray for my puppy friend.

Sigh......
Deccy

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Ohhh, poor Rusty...I'll pray that he is ok and can find his way home. :(

Saturday, July 16, 2005 11:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home