Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Its about time!

Geesh,

All this commotion has me in a stir. First, the master takes me to my grandparents house for more than a whole week, yet again! Then he comes to get me and we didn't even get to go home. No, we are now sleeping in a new place. New house, no Deccy messes. What kind of fun is that. Not only do I have a ton of marking to do, but this chic is now here all the time. I mean really, I have to sit before I get to go through a door. I have to walk BEHIND them. They put me in my cage when I am home alone and all sorts of new stuff. But the plus side is I get TWICE the loving. And she likes to kiss me all the time saying my cheeks are soft or something. Thats not so bad, I mean really, who is going to complain about twice the belly scratching? Not me! Anyhow, lots of stuff to tell everyone about. I like the new place, its got lots of trees to pee on and its bigger and more air conditioned. So, its time for me to go. Hopefully I will get a little better at publishing this whole blog thing.

See ya on the flip side,
Deckster

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yo Deckster, you gotta also change your profile ... you nor your female master live in Madison anymore :(

*cries*

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home