Monday, April 25, 2005

Gettin.....GASP.....Snipped :(

Oh what evil doth roam this earth. How saddened I truly am by the master's decision. But, for the sake of friends and family, I am informing all of you, that this Wednesday, the 27th of April two thousand and five, I will be losing something I hold very dear and near to my heart. I have an appointment with the Vet to get...sniff......gasp...........SNIPPED! Oh yeah, they have that fancy word of "neutering" but its ugly anyway you put it. Apparently I need some behavior modifications and this is one of the first steps to an "attitude adjustment." Again, I think this new master, the girl one, had something to do with this, and until I can manage to prove she hasn't had anything to do with it, there'll be no love from me!


Grrrrr is all I have to say!
The pug sin huevos

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long ago I recieved this same "snip" treatment when I was just a Baby Boo. To tell you the truth I don't remember these so-called huevos, but con razon, something has been missing when I make love to my monkeymistress. What's a Boo to do? Oh well.. the monkey-boo race will never propogate the way it was meant to.

Monday, April 25, 2005 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home