Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I want some loving!

Its that time again folks, for yet another blog!

Well lets see what has been happening. Lady master has been up to all sorts of stuff. She first disappeared for a week, went to Wisconsin to take care of OTHER dogs, hrmph. Now she is back, has signed her contract for Purdue, has opened a new bank account, got her entirely way too expensive Indiana PLATE (Yeah cheapos only give you one) for her car, and will be trying to volunteer for the humane society since its too hard to find work before orientation at Purdue on August 15th. We might be fostering a kitty or something. I dunno, we'll see. Lady master got really mad at me yesterday because I didn't want to sit still to have my nails clipped. I clawed the crap out of her, drew blood and everything! I got her good! Anyway, I don't like get my nails clipped, serves her right.

My favorite master is up to the same ol same ol. He's been working more on campus, so I get to see less of him. He's still working for PURDUE CWSA program, for the Epics program, farming, and running his farming part of the operation. He's successfully taught me to go into my cage whenever the masters need to leave! I am really good at it! I know cause I get a treat everytime! I am sure there is more training to come! Anyway, time for me to go.

Catch ya'll on the flip side,
Deccy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home