Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Long time no see


The love pug is still alive and kicking. My interpreter, who has been REAL lazy lately, hasn't posted any of my puppy news. I am the cutest pug in the world, I am told! I know. This last weekend, we went to Bowler, WI for the first time in this pug's short life. I was naughty! I made new friends though. There was this old dog that didn't even sniff me. Pobre. Then there was a younger doggy, named Rudy that played with me for a bit when he got there. I was trying to assert my dominance in a not so good way! But we made our peace and co-existed by the time we left. I was outside on Saturday while the fam was raking leaves, and broke the leash 3 times to chase after cars! My new extended family loves me I think. Most of them said I was cute except for my Uncle Chris who said I was the ugliest dog on the planet! Hrmph. All in all, it was a good, productive and interestin weekend! Check out the pug!

'sta luego!
Decster

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would agree with Uncle Chris..However....props to you for being Chinese little guy!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Chris only knows traditional beauty, don't worry Decster, you're completely adorable.

Oh and remember: chickity china the chinese chicken...have a drumstick and your brain starts clickin'

:)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle chris has no idea what he is talking about. Don't worry, the people that matter all think you are adorable!!! :D

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the time you have taken to keep your blog going, thank you for the nice read.

Regards,

dog trainer new jersey

Sunday, March 05, 2006 8:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home