Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's Butchering Week! YUM!



Well, it's that time of year again. The moo moo's become moo moo steak! I love it. It's like food is falling from the sky. I get my yearly supply of bones from this festive celebration of beef and pork. The problem is this year, they don't want me to get dirty so I am kept in the house most of the time. It's hard to complain too much though, cause when I go out, daddy is usually grilling and he's goooooooooooood at that. I got my own porkchop yesterday! It was a good Christmas too. First mommy and daddy abandoned me because the WI folk (ehemn, certain ones only) don't like me and don't appreciate my deccy antics. WELLLLLLLLL, I will not bother them anymore nor grace them with my presence. But when they gots back, I got a doggy christmas stocking complete with new giraffe chew toys. I also got some gourmet chocolate covered doggy biscuits and a new treat jar full of granola doggy treats. We have yet to see if I like them. Daddy got a new iPod toy for his car, a leather jacket and TONS of clothes which he hates to get. Mommy got some nice jewelery from daddy, an iPod and TONS of new clothes from New York and Company with all her christmas money. They have also planned the honeymoon to Hawaii, woohoo, it's already booked, 7 nights at the Ritz-Carlton on Maui with a Jeep Wrangler to explore the island with. They better take me with!!! My butt problem has also been taken care of temporarily, for more info, ask of the masters. I will probably have to go back to the vet soon though. Auntie April gave me a bath yesterday, and I've determined I like being naked (the collar comes off in the bath.) Rusty is good, he doesn't let me do my duty when I am outside still, he's still a puppy though. I have to have the masters hold him while I tinkle. I love grandma and grandpa's house, they let me cuddle with them and sit at the table when dinner is served. Sometimes I even get to have a little dinner with them. Anyhow, I suppose I should go, lots of people coming over this week for butchering including the puerto rican princess and auntie A's buddy Savannah. I like people. I gotta go practice being cute. Not hard but still, I should sharpen the skills! Go Badgers, yay you won the bowl!

Ciao peops,
Deccy

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Well Deccy, I'm one of your Wisconsin aunties who loooooooves you!!!! :) You're always invited to Madison, ANYTIME!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home