Monday, May 15, 2006

How the time flies, and then again it doesn't




Well,

Here we are, it's May 15th and my mommy and daddy are about to become official in less than two weeks! I will then have a real mommy that I have to take seriously. I haven't written in a while, not much new on the dog front. We found out there is another pug in the neighborhood that is named Beans. He's cute, but not as cute as me because he has Rose ears and I have Button ears, which are much cuter. You can see the difference cleary, the Rose ears hang closer to the head while the button ears pop out like puppy ears. They say that for genetic preferences the rose ears are preferred but I think mine are much cuter on a pug face! I am looking forward to this weeked where I get to meet Shelby, a sheltie puppy, we get to play while the mommies make chocolates for the wedding. Mom and Dad are getting married on the 27th and then I get to visit only the BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, GRANDMA! I get to live with them for a whole week while the 'rents go to Hawaii. Wooohooooooooooooo, a whole week of treats and moist food? Who can beat that? Chasing kitties and playing in mud? Only the best vacation EVER! I am trying to be a good dog until then. Well I am off, I am including some pics of the two ear types, YOU BE THE JUDGE! Let me know what you prefer!

Love,
Goopie

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Ah Deccy, those pugs are cute, but not as cute as you! You're my favorite pug in the whole wide world! Although I must tell you, I saw some adorable pugs on Manhattan's upper east side last weekend...even a black one! But they don't compare to the number one alien in the world:)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Tia Shelly

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home