Thursday, June 22, 2006

My services have been needed


This little love pug has been hard at work lately. Mommy lost a very important family member a few weeks ago and I have been squeezed, cuddled and kissed ever since with little or no complaint. My great Uncle Mike was a good man and I liked him a lot. He was always nice to me and gave me a good pat once in a while. He will be missed greatly. In other news, mommy and daddy are now official. We're now a big happy Ault family. Wooooooohooooo, they had a good wedding. I'll share a photo on here with you of the two lovebirds. Now that they're official, we can look forward to more little "Aults" running around soon. I don't know yet how I feel about this, the attention will obviously be taken from me and we get to listen to a baby cry all night! I hope this is later rather than sooner, I like the quietness of Villefranche Drive. Well I best be going, love and kisses to all, drop me a line once in a while! See you all soon!

Arriva,
Goopie

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Scoops, what do you know that the rest of us don't???

ARE there are new little Aults that are gonna be coming around soon?? Auntie Chelle REALLY WANTS TO KNOW!

You're called Scoopy for a reason, so you better dig and find out some more info. Sure, you're no bloodhound, but you're smarter than your average.

:)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home