Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's blog time!


Mommy and Daddy have been SUPER busy, in the literal sense of the word! Their SUPER SUPPERS store is now open in Avon, IN! YAY! This means they've been in the store on and off after work! Long nights! The website is: www.ssavonin.com. Good scraps, Good scraps! I am way too cute mommy says! So cute, in fact, that she bought my own pair of doggles! Now I have my own cool shades to wear when I window surf in mommy's new SUV! Oh wait, mommy doesn't allow pugs out and about in her new SUV! I will include a picture of how cool I am in this blog, just so you can see how it's done! Ok, so, other than that, mommy is teaching 1 more class and therefore is gone more often than not! I miss my mommy and daddy cause they're gone all the time now. They've had to enlist the help of a dogsitter! Which I don't mind because there are two other puppies over there that I get to play with and it's fun! I also get to go for bike rides once in a while cause mommy and daddy brought the bikes back from the farm and cleaned them up so we go for a stroll once in a while! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Life is tough for a pug! I'm still working hard at being the cutest dog in the world and so far it's beeen working. I've got mommy hooked on my pug cheeks and in fact, now I've trained her to ask for kissies from me and she does so all the time and then I GET A TREAT! What a deal yeah? Any way I will get going for now. Be sure to get your own pair of Doggles available at Petsmarts everywhere!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Hi :) Did you know that Petsmart has a doggie halloween costume contest??? With prizes??? I don't know anymore info than that, but you should definitely check it out!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home