Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty


It's the Dec-man again,

I am one busy pug. As always, we've had a substantial lapse of time since the last post. Not much has happened. The semester is winding down for mommy and daddy, we'll get to spend some quality time together soon. For now I am at the farm waiting to be reclaimed after the wedding weekend mommy just participated in. Halloween has come and gone, see picture for my costume, needless to say it was TOTALLY unecessary. Then came Thanksgiving which I spent with the WI folk. I am so cute and I think my auntie loves me. She says so and she likes my poopy dance. Which by the way, if you are tired of your poo-poo duty, call the poop patrol! www.k9pooppatrol.net and they'll take care of it for you. I am going to have a cousin in just three months! Woooooohoooooo, we know Uncle Chris and Aunt Weezy are going to have a girl! YAYAYAY! My parents have been chosen as guardians for little Olivia Paige Thomas who came into the world on Nov 26th weighing 7 lbs and 7 ozs and a whopping 20 inches long! She's tiny but cute. Now it's crunch time to Christmas, which I don't know where I will be spending that, probably in Bowler and Rochester. We shall see, I know that at Grandma Ault's I get a stocking though full of doggie splendids! YUM! Spoiled little puppy I am but who wouldn't want to kiss these velvety cheeks of mine?

:D,
Deccy

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

I think "skippy" should post her comments :)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home