Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My new sibling is here!



My new brother is here! Oh goodness me, I don't know what to make of it. I know he's boring, he can't do anything! I hope he learns to share his food quickly, then maybe I will be a little more fond of him. He's already been here 7 weeks! Jeesh, time flies when you're being ignored! I still get love from everyone, just not as much since they don't have time for me :(. Good thing he's cute and he smells interesting or I wouldn't be putting up with him. Skippy seems ok too, she's not too upset, only at night now that she can't sleep with the family, they are afraid she might cuddle too close to Alex. I had my picture taken with him just for good measure, so you can all see what I have to put up with! Please don't forget about me, I still need my lovin! See u all soon!
- Dodecaman!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Thanks for the well wishes. I go at 3 today (4 your time). At this point, I'm willing to do anything to relieve the pain. Last night was terrible. The worst part is getting up and down out of Adlai's glider in his room with him in my arms. Ugh. Then today I was down on the floor with Adlai and couldn't get back up!!! I seriously thought I'd be stuck there until I called someone to come help me up. Luckily I was able to wiggle my way up onto the recliner and then stand up. *sigh*

Thursday, February 21, 2008 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Awwww. I'm hoping the juice/water works by morning for little Adlai. I've been taking tylenol 3 for my knees (totally safe for nursing) but it doesn't touch the pain, now. There is nothing else that is safe that is stronger. Bummer.

Friday, February 22, 2008 4:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home